Become a Donor
Your thoughtful support provides much needed care: it assists families to obtain access to housing, employment and education, and financial empowerment services. Your gift helps further our work with local residents, businesses, and elected officials to increase economic opportunity. And more, it supports the growing arts and culture movement by helping Centerboard to continue spearheading public art projects and operating our non-profit art gallery, Visionspace.
Please consider partnering with Centerboard by including us in your philanthropic giving. Your support will help us forward our mission to support families, young people and the community we care about!
Centerboard is grateful to donors who wish to support its ongoing mission to revitalize communities by investing in their people and places. Many forms of charitable giving are appreciated and can be done online or by contacting Centerboard.
All gifts made to Centerboard are 100% tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. They include gifts of:
- Credit Card
- Stock (avoid capital gains on appreciated security)
Please contact your personal financial advisor and discuss your philanthropic intentions. Also please contact Centerboard so we may recognize your thoughtful generosity. Centerboard welcomes the following types of Planned Gifts that are 100% tax deductible to the fullest extent of US law:
- Bequests – Gifts through a WILL.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – Pays beneficiaries an income for life; funded with cash, appreciated securities or real estate, and providing significant current tax benefits as well as reducing probate and estate costs for your heirs.
- Life Insurance – Existing or new policies can be a vehicle for providing a meaningful gift. Insurance can also be used to replace assets that have been earmarked for a charitable gift.
- IRAs or Individual Retirement Accounts – Current regulations allow the transfer of certain IRA assets to Centerboard.
For more information on Planned Gifts, contact Ray Pasciuto, Director of Development at (339) 883-1383.
Centerboard Federal Tax ID# 04-3019658